Are your taste buds ready for the test?
Friday 22nd March
- Selection of 8 quality wines to be tasted (wines retail £6 to £30)
- Cheese and biscuits will be served throughout the evening
- Answer questions regarding the wines to compete in the Challenge.
- Winner will be crowned the Preston Trust Wine Connoisseur plus Bottle of Champagne
- You don’t have to be an expert to attend, just enjoy the wines
- Open to all Villagers aged 18+
Ticket Cost: Trust Member £7.50, Non-Member £12.50
As we are limited to 60 people for this event Ticket Sales to Trust Members will open on Friday 22nd February (max two tickets per member) and Ticket Sales to Non Members will open on Monday 25th February.
We would therefore recommend that you apply early (subject to the above criteria) to avoid disappointment. Please accept our apologies if we are unable to accommodate everyone who applies for this event.
To book please:
- drop us an e-mail reply to any PNS message,
- use the Contact Us form to send a message to The Treasurer, or
- phone us on 434 403.
The Police have reported a spate of thefts recently from vehicles in several rural locations. In Preston, at least 10 cars were targeted. Some were left unlocked overnight. It is…
Preston Parish Council would like to inform residents that the consultation on the Main Modifications to the NHDC Local Plan will be held between Thursday 3 January and Thursday 4th…
For a trial period from January to March 2019, the Community Book Swap will be held on the first and third Fridays of the month from 10.30 to 11.00 in the village hall, starting on Friday 18 January… Read More
Thank you to everyone who supported the carols at the Red Lion on 21 December 2018. £200 was raised for the Garden House Hospice.
If you’d like to remember those who were born or lived in Preston that served in the Great War then follow the link below to the History of Preston website:…
The Neighbourhood Plan is currently On Hold The Preston Neighbourhood Plan must adhere to the policies of the North Hertfordshire Local Plan. Because this is delayed, NHDC have advised that the Preston…
Sunday 27th May 2018 THANK YOU to everyone who visited, and to all you kind and generous people who gave your time and efforts to the Open Gardens Day on…
Preston News Service
The Preston News Service (PNS) provides fast email distribution of events and notices concerning the parish and its people. Please contact the Preston Trust, using the link at the bottom of every page, or use the following links to:
- Subscribe (or change your subscription details) to the PNS
- Add new Diary Dates to the Calendar or tell us about changes
- Request a message on the home page above –
then select the option to contact The Website Team – About the website
- Ask questions and/or give us feedback.