These terms and conditions govern your use of this website as a user; by continuing to use this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must leave this website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales
- We do not use any cookies, pixels or other tracking devices to monitor individual use of the website for marketing, profiling or for sharing with any other parties.
- We may use traditional web server / WordPress statistics to assess the value of particular pages or features to the community in terms of how many visits and identifiably distinct visitors open each page or feature. We may use the statistics that show what links or search terms are being followed to go to a particular page. This helps with deciding what to invest time in developing further and identifying potential issues.
- The contact forms are provided so that individuals’ and organisations’ e-mail addresses do not have to be published where robots can harvest them for the purposes of sending spam or potentially criminal activities. These contact forms are the only mechanism on the website which collect any personal information. Any message you send via a contact form is handled by software on the web server and then e-mailed to the intended recipient. A copy is stored on the web server until a web administrator deletes old messages. We keep this data safe and will not divulge the contents of any message in the unusual event that we have to go in to that database to resolve a technical issue or resend a message to the intended recipient. The data is collected, and stored temporarily, solely for the purpose of enabling you to communicate with the intended recipient.
- We reserve the right to review and revise our terms and conditions from time to time without giving you prior notice. Any changes will be published in either the Meeting Minutes or Newsletter pages of this website. By using the website after any revision of our terms and conditions, you agree to be bound by the changes we’ve made.