The Preston Trust Wine Tasting Challenge
Friday 22 Mar 2019
Friday 22nd March
- Selection of 8 quality wines to be tasted (wines retail £6 to £30)
- Cheese and biscuits will be served throughout the evening
- Answer questions regarding the wines to compete in the Challenge.
- Winner will be crowned the Preston Trust Wine Connoisseur plus Bottle of Champagne
- You don’t have to be an expert to attend, just enjoy the wines
- Open to all Villagers aged 18+
Ticket Cost: Trust Member £7.50, Non-Member £12.50
As we are limited to 60 people for this event Ticket Sales to Trust Members will open on Friday 22nd February (max two tickets per member) and Ticket Sales to Non Members will open on Monday 25th February.
We would therefore recommend that you apply early (subject to the above criteria) to avoid disappointment. Please accept our apologies if we are unable to accommodate everyone who applies for this event.
To book please:
- drop us an e-mail reply to any PNS message,
- use the Contact Us form to send a message to The Treasurer, or
- phone us on 434 403.
This event has been supported by the PPL PRS charity and community discount scheme. PPL PRS licenses the use of copyright music across the UK, giving businesses and organisations the permission they need to play the music they want.
For more information about PPL PRS, visit pplprs.co.uk or call 08000 720 808
Adding and Updating Calendar Diary Dates
To ask for a new date to be added or for existing details to be changed please Contact Us.